Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Photos ready to send off....

Photos ready to send to Shelley

I have finally gotten a new print cartridge and am ready to send my images off to Shelley as proof of my "word" having been completed. Now all I have to do is write my blurb for the footnotes to Ineradicable Stain. That will be the real challenge. I know once it comes to me, I will know just what I want to say, though, so no worries.....
I am pretty pleased with the photos. Neurotic perfectionist that I am, I hemmed and hawed over the "right" photos to use (aside from the portrait one which was "the" photo from the start) which was probably the reason for the procrastination over the print cartridge. I even tore my hair out over how to present the images.... one sheet or two.... small or large.... how to crop them.... I finally went for a sort of modified Polaroid style and I am very pleased with the overall look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like that - looks 'casually artistic'. Well done.

az